Is growing back lost hair possible?
The follicles produce hair strands that develop in length before falling out. Once the old hair has fallen out, new hair will grow back in its place, and so on. The average person typically loses 100 hair strands daily, but some illnesses can result in significant hair loss. The correct hair loss treatments can promote the growth of new hair.
What is Hair Loss?
Your entire body or your scalp may experience hair loss, which may be either temporary or permanent. It could result from inherited traits, hormonal changes, illnesses, or a normal part of ageing. Men are more prone to lose hair on their heads than women.
Causes of Hair Loss
Hair loss happens when new hair does not replace the hair that has fallen out. An average person loses around 50–100 hair per day. Due to the simultaneous growth of new hair, this frequently goes unnoticed. Usually, these are the following factors that contribute to hair loss:
- Family History of Hair Loss (heredity)The inherited disorder that develops with ageing is the most typical cause of hair loss. It typically happens gradually and in regular patterns, with men experiencing a receding hairline and bald spots and women experiencing thinning hair at the top of the head. Androgenic alopecia, male-pattern baldness, and female-pattern baldness are the names for this disorder.
- Medical issues and hormonal shifts: Permanent or short-term hair loss can be caused by several circumstances, including hormonal changes brought on by pregnancy, childbirth, menopause, and thyroid issues. Alopecia areata, an immune system-related syndrome that results in patchy hair loss, ringworm infections of the scalp, and the hair-pulling disorder trichotillomania, are among the medical conditions.
- Drugs and dietary supplements: Some medications, including those for cancer, arthritis, depression, heart issues, gout, and high blood pressure, can cause hair loss as a side effect.
- A highly stressful occasion: Many people notice general hair thinning several months following a traumatic event, whether physical or emotional. Temporary hair loss results from this type.
- Hair treatments and styles: Excessive styling and tight-pulling hairstyles can result in traction alopecia, a type of hair loss. Permanent hair dye and hot oil treatments can make hair brittle and fall out. Scarring could cause hair loss to become permanent.
Signs of New Hair Growth
If you concentrate on an area of your scalp that has previously suffered hair loss or shedding, finding new hair growth is pretty simple. However, you can look for some specific signs to ensure Hair Growth:
- Dark Spots: Part your hair and examine the scalp and hairline for any dark areas in good lighting. A shadow is a common name for these dark areas. Don’t worry if you see them on your scalp. It’s time to jump for pleasure! These black areas show that your hair follicles are actively growing new hair.
- Fine and Short Hair Growth: Observe the baby hair strands that weren’t there before. Those are indications that the scalp is growing new hair. These baby hair strands will grow more quickly than usual if your scalp is healthy. That’s fantastic news, but you should know that baby hair is sensitive and prone to breaking.
- Fewer Split Ends: Congratulations if you notice fewer split ends in your hair than you did previously! It is a symptom of freshly growing hair. Only when your hair is healthy, and you take good care of it will your split ends decrease. If you can see a reduction in your split ends, whatever you have done for hair care works for you.
- Reduced Hair Loss and Breakage: Having dry, brittle, and unhealthy hair can lead to hair loss and breaking. Up to 100 hair strands falling out per day is normal, but excessive hair loss indicates weak hair. When normal shedding takes place, the hair strand and the hair root, which resembles a little white bulb, both shed. Therefore, if you have just begun experiencing decreased hair fall and breakage, it indicates that your hair is beginning to recover.
- Stronger Hair: Stronger hair both signals future growth and shows healthy hair growth. Growing hair strands become active throughout time, begin to increase volume, and lengthen. This latest hair growth is more robust. It’s obvious evidence that your hair can now begin to grow again.
How to Grow Hair Fast?
Your hair can grow faster with some care at home with hair growth tips and remedies like regular scalp massage. If that doesn’t work, consider consulting with a hair professional to understand hair regrowth treatment options. At Skinsense Clinic, we offer multiple hair loss treatments that suit different needs.
-Hair Meso Therapy
In addition to these we provide home care treatments which can help you grow new hair you always wished for.
All these procedures suit different needs but assure one thing: hair regrowth.
Visit our Skinsense clinic today to get an advanced hair check and save your hair before it’s too late.
Call on +91 92205 75707 or visit www.skinsense.co.in
hairgrowth #stronghair #Trichologist #alopecia #prp #hairmeso #supplements #haircare #awesomeinsideout #scientificcare #doctorfrommulund #bestdrinmulund #bestcosmetologistinmulund #dermatologistinmumbai #bestdrinmulund #skinspecialist #hairspecialist